I'm so glad it's finally Saturday - I had a busy week! And on top of that, it's been snowing the last few days - crazy! Work is still great. They're giving me more and more responsibilities and I'm still learning lots of new things. They even have me teaching a few classes this week. I knew I would eventually, but didn't realize it would be quite this soon. Apparently my boss has a lot of faith in me. The boys are doing great, as usual. They're learning new words and picking up new habits every day. Grandma's very good at teaching the boys all sorts of different habits. Their new thing is knocking on doors and saying "Hello". They're so cute and they make me laugh a lot - I don't know what I would ever do without them.
I'm excited that tomorrow is Easter. I always love all of the music that goes along with the Easter service at church. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me, as well. I'm playing the piano at both services, so I'll be at church by 8am for practice and then play for 2 services. We will then be going to my folks' house for lunch and who knows what else. They've already called and asked us to bring a couple of our Wii remotes, so I can only guess what we'll be doing... Good food and time with family is always good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment